*PDF available by request
Experienced entertainer who engages and captivates audiences with authenticity, sense of humor, passion and fearless attitude.
KEXP/University of Washington
Seattle, WA January 2014 – Present
- Co-Host for "Shake The Shack", a rockabilly-formatted specialty show that began in 1987.
- Researched and logged featured artists. assisted in creating on air content/topics, artist interviews and updated social media.
United States and Canada, September 2013 – Present
- Host for Alternative Hits, Alternative, 80s Hits, Party Hits. “Slacker Radio Music News”, “Album of the Week” and Specialty Stations, ie: “90s A – Z”, “35 Biggest Jerks In Music History” and “The Top 44 Anti-Love Songs”.
- Planned/prepped, wrote/recorded original content tailored specifically to each genre/artist featured.
Morning Show Co-Host (Fill-In)
97.1 WASH-FM/Clear Channel
Washington, D.C. - Nov 2013-Jan 2014
- Co-Hosted "The Loo & Chilli Morning Show".
- Planned/prepped conversation topics, wrote/reported news headlines, blogged all topics/daily current events and represented WASH-FM at numerous on-site client appearances.
Emerald City Comicon 2013
Seattle, WA March 2013
Moderated panels for Natalia Tena (Harry Potter/Game of Thrones) and voice actor Jim Cummings. Prepped customized questions. Maintained focused topic discussions and directed a seamless transition to open forum Q&A.
Morning Show Host
Seattle, WA, August 09 – February 2013
- Hosted and produced a music intensive morning show – “Mornings with Red” - as a solo jock - planned/prepped daily features, screened phone calls, executed contests, reported headlines, updated social media hourly, edited audio, blogged music/current events daily and accrued The End's highest number of personality page hits.
- Hosted nationwide exclusive - Entercom “Radio Takeover” series - featuring in-person artist interview and music in conjunction with the release of a new alternative album for Foo Fighters, Red Hot Chili Peppers and Coldplay.
- Co-Hosted and programmed music for a weekly specialty show "Locals Only" featuring Pacific Northwest artists.
- Endorsed, wrote, and recorded multi-media campaigns for Xbox, Blackberry, Starbucks, TNT (Franklin and Bash), Sleep Country USA.
- Appeared as Lead Festival Correspondent - covered music performances, interviews, celeb sightings, eye candy at Coachella, Sasquatch, Voodoo and Lollapalooza.
- Served as Lead Interview Correspondent for KNDD – dominated interviews with the biggest alternative bands in the world.
Co-Host of The Off Air Podcast
Seattle, WA January 2007 – April 2014
- Co-created an independent weekly podcast specializing in pop culture, music, misadventures and disturbing headlines.
On Air Host
Washington, D.C., May 2006- July 09
- Mid Day Host May 07 – July 09
- Night Host August 2006 - May 07
- Mid Day/PM Drive fill-in March 2004 - November 04
Co-Host of "The Mathew Blades Radio Program"
Washington, D.C., December 2004 - January 06
Audio Vault, Next Gen, Prophet, Vox Pro, Adobe Audition, Cool Edit
- Joe Bevilacqua, Senior Vice President Programming
Clear Channel Denver
- Scott Lindy, Director of Operations
Lincoln Financial Media Atlanta
- Joel Oxley, Senior Vice President and Market Manager
Hubbard Radio Washington, DC